* Pre-Surgical R.N.'s for Preparation & Critical Assessments
* Surgical Certified R.N.'s & Technicians
* Support Personnel
Fountain Park Orthopedics Further Includes:
* All Physician Anesthesia
* All Pre-Operative Lab & Evaluation - Reviewed and Ratified by our Nurse/Physician Staff
* Experienced, Certified Post-Anesthesia Recovery
* R.N.'s Providing Essential Post-Operative Monitoring & Care
Fountain Park Orthopedics
For over thirty years our surgical procedures included general orthopedics, trauma sports injuries, spine procedures and total joint replacement.
Benefited by this long history of surgical experience, our current practice focuses on a system of non-invasive and innovative pain control treatment of acute injury and chronic or recurrent orthopedic conditions. This includes an excellent consultation and support team for medical imaging, needed medical lab, physical therapy, minimally invasive pain management and any indicated surgeries,
* Community Hospital, Oklahoma City, OK on the Fountain Park Medical campus in far Southwest Oklahoma City. Highly progressive, fastest growing area of Oklahoma City, Cleveland County. Located in Cleveland County on Southwest 89th street and I 44.
Dr. Rosacker is the initial physician co-founder of Community Hospital at Fountain Park, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. (A full service medical/surgical hospital, opened May 30, 1999)
Fountain Park Orthopedics in conjunction with Community Hospital provides Comprehensive care to all patients.
Orthopedic evaluations and initial or on going minimally or non-invasive treatment is conducted at its location in the Fountain Park Medical Plaza, 2110 S.W. 89th street, Oklahoma City, OK.
Community Hospital is very highly regarded for its physician, nursing and personnel staff as well as its diagnostics, ER, pain management center, physical therapy network and many other medical services.
Community Hospital at Fountain Park
A pristine, full service hospital, certified by the joint commission of hospital organizations. It is privately owned and offers personal care and attention unparalleled in Oklahoma City. Services include acute medical/surgical inpatient suites, all private rooms, eight operating rooms, rehab, ICU, full medical laboratory, a pain management division and full medical and surgical physician staff for consultation and support.
We are pleased to have you as a patient, If you have any questions always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.